Ethereal innovations has a core value of paying it forward. With that in mind, we are currently hiring college students interested in growing their digital marketing skills and gain experience.
Our Atlanta internships give you a high level of responsibility and allow you to really own a campaign by the end of your time with Ethereal innovations. By the end of your internship, you will have been responsible for running a campaign on your own. We want to send you into your next job with solid experience where you are confident and comfortable with an area of digital marketing. If you want help finding a job at the end of your internship, we are happy to help you network and give you help on your resume and LinkedIn. One of the areas we encourage growth in during your internship is attending events in Atlanta for both networking and for learning new skills in digital marketing.
As a digital marketing agency, you'll work on several of our clients during your internship. In order to get the full benefit of learning, you'll need to be in our downtown office at least 20 hours per week for your internship. Specific hours are flexible with your schedule. Our best interns never consider themselves as interns at all, they feel like a full part of the team.
- Share responsibilities for community management across all social networks
- Create and publish content in support of brand awareness, recruitment, company culture and thought leadership
- Creatively engage with our customers to build and grow relationships
- Act as brand ambassador for our clients through key social channels
- Write social media posts for clients that generate conversation and are highly shareable
- BA/BS (in progress) with a strong academic record
- Excellent writing skills
- Social media and digital marketing enthusiast (you need to use social media in order to understand it)
- Proactive, with a strong work ethic. Results oriented with a passion for learning.
Don't just take our word for it, we asked our 2013 University of Georgia graduate what she learned in her Atlanta internship with Ethereal innovations. Here is what Courtenay had to say: